HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Orten, Dana J" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:29:59 -0500
The GeneTests web site www.genetests.org has an educational powerpoint
addressing testing methods, that includes detecting chromosomal
abnormalities.

I think the NIH public health genomics series mentioned a few months ago had
something on chromosome abnormailites, see
http://www.cdc.gov/genomics/events/special1.htm  There is a lot of material
there.

You could also look at the downloadable materials from
www.hawaiigenetics.org also mentioned earlier on this list.

Dana Jo Orten, Ph.D. [log in to unmask]
Center for Hereditary Communication Disorders
Boys Town National Research Hospital
555 N. 30th Street, Omaha, NE 68131-9909
402-498-6698 Fax: 402-498-6331

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
(Psalms 139:14)